Navigating the Details
For Current Grant Recipients
You can access most of the information you need in our online grant portal. Simply log in to:
- Access your account or reset your password.
- Update contact information for you or your organization
- View any active or past grants/applications and the corresponding grant agreements
- Review any upcoming or previously submitted grant reports
For help accessing your account or an e-copy of your grant agreement, please reach out any time.
Monday – Friday from 8:30AM-5:00PM at (616) 451-0303
If you have a question about our process, it’s likely that other grantees have asked it, too. We’ve put together a list of answers to the most frequent questions we hear, along with some practical advice on navigating through your application.
Please feel free to reach out with any other questions. Our staff is here to help.
How do I add contact to my organization?
- Log into our online grant portal.
- Click on “Organization Profile.”
- Scroll down to “New Contact” and click on “Create New Organization Contact.”
- Complete “Contact Information,” and we will send the new contact an email with login information.
How do I access or submit a grant report?
All reports can be accessed from the online grant portal by logging in and clicking the “My Grant Reports” icon on your homepage. Please note that reports are no longer user-specific and can be accessed by all organization contacts.
If you have any questions or need help accessing your account, please reach out to [email protected].