Navigating the Details
Below you will find helpful information on Frey Foundation’s online grant portal. A user guide and various video tutorials are available to help you navigate the registration process, how to submit an application and more.
If you have a question not listed below or wish to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or (616) 451-0303.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register my organization?
Please note that if you have previously submitted an inquiry/application or have received funding from the Frey Foundation, your organization may already be registered. If your organization is already registered, but you do not have an account, you will need to contact your system administrator to be added or contact us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist.
If your organization is not registered, please follow the steps below:
- Click the “Register” button.
- You will then need to indicate whether your organization is a current, 501(c)(3) organization or if your organization is considered an otherwise tax exempt organization.
- If you selected 501(c)(3) organization:
- Follow the instructions on the screen. Please enter either the employment identification number OR the organization name OR address in the form provided. Our system will run a search in the IRS database to help complete your profile.
- Once the correct organization is located, click the correct organization displayed to open the Organization Information page.
- Complete the Organization and Contact Information and click the “Submit” button to create a profile in the system. Proceed to Step 5.
- If you selected Other Tax Exempt Organization, complete the Organization and Contact Information and click the Submit button to create a profile in the system.
- Once the registration process is complete, an email will be sent to you with instructions on how to set your password. After your password is set, you can login to begin an application for funding. If additional people will be working on your application, you can add them to your Organization Profile.
How do I add a contact to my organization?
- Log into your grant portal.
- Click on “Organization Profile”
- Scroll down to “New Contact,” click on “Create new Organization Contact”
- Complete Contact Information for the new contact and an email with login information will be sent to the new contact.
How do I access or submit a grant report?
All reports can be accessed from the online grant portal. You can view any upcoming or previously submitted reports by logging in and clicking the “My Grant Reports” icon on your homepage. Please note that reports are no longer user-specific and can be accessed by all organization contacts.
If you have any questions or need help accessing your account, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].